CBDA is the original raw form of CBD. Choose Dr. Sulak’s CBDA formula if you know you respond better to CBDA than CBD, you’ve tried CBD in moderate to high amounts (25-50mg) and have been unsatisfied with the results or you use THC and don’t want your hemp to alter its effects.
YOU SHOULD START WITH CBDA IF:
- You know you respond better to CBDA than CBD
- You’ve tried CBD in the past in moderate to high amounts (25-50mg) and have been unsatisfied with the results (25-50 drops of Healer CBD)
- You’re using THC and you don’t want your CBD hemp product to decrease its effects
- If you are confused and not sure where to start, Dr. Sulak recommends starting with Healer CBD Drops because they contain a 6:1 ratio of CBD:CBDA.
HEALER CBDA SUPPORTS WELLNESS
- Promotes alertness and clear thinking*
- Can help with pain & inflammation after physical activity*
- Can improve mood, promote resilience to stress, and relieve irritability*
- May enhance performance and recovery from exercise*
CBD AND CBDA – WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a well-known component of hemp with diverse health benefits. Many are surprised to learn that the hemp plant does not directly produce CBD. The plant actually produces cannabidiolic acid (CBDA) which converts to CBD slowly at room temperature, or rapidly when exposed to high temperatures.
CBD and CBDA share many physiologic properties, but also have some important differences:
- CBDA is more easily absorbed (up to 11 times) when taken by mouth , compared to CBD. 
- CBDA and CBD both have anti-inflammatory properties, but may act via different mechanisms in the body. For example, unlike CBD, CBDA has been shown to decrease the activity of the COX-2 enzyme, an enzyme responsible for increasing inflammation.
- CBDA may be more potent than CBD for some applications based on studies of rodent models of nausea , stress-induced anxiety , pain and inflammation, and seizures . We don’t know if similar results translate to humans yet, but it is possible that CBDA may be more effective than CBD at lower doses.
- CBDA is unlikely to mitigate the adverse effects of THC, a common usage of CBD. While many people appreciate the combined effects of CBD and THC, some find that CBD weakens the beneficial effects of THC and may prefer CBDA.
THIS PRODUCT IS:
- Healer Spectrum
- Non-impairing: less than 0.3% THC
- 3rd-party lab tested
- Made in Maine
- Organically farmed
- Gluten free
- Shippable to all US States except Idaho, Nebraska and South Dakota
Ingredients: Organic MCT coconut oil, MOFGA Certified Clean Maine Industrial Hemp <0.3% THC, Traces of Ethyl Alcohol.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if severe skin irritation occurs. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A Doctor’s advice should be sought before using this and any supplemental dietary product.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
Whole Plant Hemp CBDA Drops
We make it easy to find your optimal usage amount because our drops are reliably simple to measure. Our guide walks you through a straightforward process that allows you to track your response so you can better understand how taking more or less affects you.
Our drops are concentrated and consistently formulated — easy to measure by drop or by volume, whichever you prefer.
- 1 drop ≈ 1 mg of total cannabinoids
- 1 ml = 50 mg of total cannabinoids.
No mental math needed: Feel confident and in control knowing exactly how much you’re taking.
*** We recommend this product remain refrigerated while not in use.***